Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

all about me


 
Kia ora, Kia orana and hi, my name is Angel and I am maori, tongan, samoan and welsh. I am 13 years old, I have 5 members in my family including me.I am an indoors person. I like to play some sports but not all. I go to Glen Taylor School.
I love cooking my favourite thing to cook is chicken fettuccine, I also love playing rugby,touch and tag with my brothers and other family members. I am good at maths and I enjoy doing times tables and division.

I like to  read in my spare time. My favourite book is the  harry potter books . My favourite part in one of the books that were made is when the fire phoenix brustes up in flames then gets reborn from its ashes. I like writing thing that catch my eye and that is interesting to write about.

I am looking forward to culture festival because then I can make new memories for this year. Someone who inspires me is Mrs Founa  because she is a person that i look up to and she lets us talk to her if something is troubling us.



No comments:

Post a Comment